March 6, 2011
1. Dwell on things that happened in the past.
2. Obsess yourself with all the things that might happen in the future.
3. Complain about problems instead of taking the necessary steps to resolve them.
4. Fear change and resist it.
5. Work hard, do your best and then condemn yourself for not achieving perfection.
6. Belittle yourself.
7. Hang out [...]
November 21, 2010
When 2010 came, it came with so many promises and hope. I was determined to be productive and remained to be positive all throughout the year. But life has a way of sneaking on you. There were highs and lows and expectations not met. I guess the key to enjoy life is not to set [...]
August 29, 2010
So happy to see Monday once again! Yes, it’s true, I feel a certain kind of achievement each time I reached a new Monday. It gives me a new joy, a new beginning, a new chance to make everything right. But before Monday, let me enjoy my weekend first and before I could even enjoy [...]
July 24, 2010
Now, that I finally know what to give DH’s Uncle for his 50th birthday next weekend, a arturo fuente cigars that is! I am back to blogging, well normal blogging again .
For the past 2 weeks or was it even 3, my life, err, more of our life changed 360 degrees because of the [...]
March 6, 2010
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read [...]
January 31, 2010
When Life Outpaces YouWhen life’s largest pressured leave you struck dumb,Just search for an answer; The solution will come.
When a tragedy occurs leaving you feeling numb,Just wait for your health; The strength will come.
When everyone relies on you and there is no way you can see,Trust your mind to think with time; Patience is the [...]
November 18, 2009
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.5. Pay off your credit cards every month.6. You don’t have [...]
November 10, 2009
WOW! I still remember my French and I got it all right, accents and all.
Anyways, I did not mean to write B.S. in my previous entry but I could not help myself so I did, after all this is my blog and who cares. The past week has been a blur to me, not to [...]
October 19, 2009
I cannot believe that it’s Friday once again. This week has been very hectic on my end. I must say that I am less productive today as well. I should better stick to my priorities and planner if I want something done next week. Anyways, enough of the ranting, time to move on to the [...]
August 17, 2009
Be IntentionalTimes have changed since most families had two parents, a mom who stayed home and a Dad who worked nine to five. Families today are more complex. Single parents, dual-income families, a bajillion after-school activities, and in-house distractions like computers, Play Stations®, and the like mean that time together as a family isn’t going [...]